Balancing Mind, Body, and Spirit through the Chakras
Sunday, August 2th • 1-4pm
Barb Davis and Martha Tyler will share practical tools to help you:
- Discover inner wisdom by listening to body messages
- A time and space to be nourished and replenished
- Practical tools for discovering inner wisdom, by listening to body messages
- Explore how best to work with your vulnerabilities
- Liberate authenticity, creativity, & energy
- Manifest your improved health, growth, and deep awareness in the real world by connecting with your inner chakra energy
Barbara Davis • Psychotherapist and Reiki Master
As a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 25 years of experience, Barbara integrates traditional talk therapy with experiential therapies to create a safe, yet powerful, place for her clients to create change in their lives. She is a Fellow and Primary Trainer in the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music, a level two EMDR therapist and a Reiki Master.
Martha Tyler • BSN, LMT
Martha is a registered nurse and a licensed massage therapist; her background includes a Master’s Degree in public health. Experience in promoting wellness, combined with a strong interest in anatomy/physiology and the power of touch, led her to create Still Point Massage Therapy, LLC in 2011. Martha completed teacher training for Mindful Self Compassion and completed Mindfulness Meditation teacher training through The InnerWork Center.
$50 Early Bird until August 16th • $60 Regular Price
*member receive 10% discount (please call or come into the studio for the discount)