Yoga Immersion: Feb 3- April 21
February 3 – April 21 2022: Thursdays 6-8pm
$450 for first time participants (SoulShine Members use code MEMBER10 for 10% off)
$225 for participants who are retaking SoulShine Yoga Immersion (Retakers use code RETAKE50)
Hybrid format alternating between in person and zoom sessions with recordings available.
All sessions led by Niki Schemmel RYT 500 e-RYT 200 YACEP
Nourish and energize your body, mind and spirit by immersing yourself in the study and practice of yoga!
SoulShine Studios Yoga Immersion is an introductory intensive that will dive deep into yoga poses, alignment, philosophy and lifestyle applications for the modern day student. This course is designed for all levels of practitioners to come together in a supportive and collaborative environment to expand and deepen their practice of yoga. If you are looking for a comprehensive introduction to yoga or for the time and space to take your practice to the next level, this immersion is for you.
SoulShine Studios Yoga Immersion is the next step on your journey to energize your body, mind, and spirit. In Immersion, you will build a deeper connection to your practice by going beyond the everyday classroom in an intimate and nurturing environment.
Over the course of 12 weeks we will explore:
- Fundamental principles of asana practice – foundation and form, integration, refinements, and expansion.
- Step-by-step breakdown of alignment for basic yoga poses including forward bends, backbends, twists, hip openers, standing poses, seated poses, arm balances, and inversions.
- Basic anatomy and biomechanics as they apply to yoga practice.
- Tools for pranayama (breath work) meditation and mantra.
- The history of yoga and comparative yoga philosophy studies, including Classical and Tantric perspectives.