Tuesdays 5 – 7pm • September 1 -November 17
Led by Niki Schemmel RYT 500, E-RYT 200 YACEP
Assisted by Jessica Forsythe RYT 200 and Sue Chopin RYT 200
*CE credits available for yoga teachers
Nourish and energize your body, mind and spirit by immersing yourself in the study and practice of yoga!
SoulShine Studios Yoga Immersion is an introductory intensive that will dive deep into yoga poses, alignment, philosophy and lifestyle applications for the modern day student.
This course is designed for all levels of practitioners to come together in a supportive and collaborative environment to expand and deepen their practice of yoga. If you are looking for a comprehensive introduction to yoga or for the time and space to take your practice to the next level, this immersion is for you.
Here are some of the topics we will explore together:
- Fundamental principles of asana practice – foundation and form, integration, refinements and expansion
- Step by step breakdown of alignment for basic yoga poses including forward bends, backbends, twists, hip openers, standing poses, seated poses, arm balances and inversions
- Basic anatomy and biomechanics
- Tools for pranayama (breath work) & meditation
- History of yoga and comparative yoga philosophy studies including Classical and Tantric perspectives
- Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga and more!
10% discount for SoulShine Members